Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Abha City

                   Abha, Saudi Arabia 

Hello Viewers and welcome to my interesting blog.
My name is Ahmad Magbool. I am originally from Saudi Arabia and moved to United States for school since america's certificate is the most credited back in Middle East. I am majoring on Finance and double majoring on marketing. I will graduating this semester (Fall 2014). The reason I am taking Geography is to fill out the section for my degree plan as well as the interests to learn more about geography. I like to travel and visit popular places and enjoy the nature while living. I am choosing Abha which is located in the southern of Saudi Arabia due to its beautiful places, nature, mounties, historical places and the climate. Summer is the best time for people from all over Middle East to visit Abha.







1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Ahmad Asnul Brunei, I contacted Mr Osman Loan Firm for a business loan amount of $250,000, Then i was told about the step of approving my requested loan amount, after taking the risk again because i was so much desperate of setting up a business to my greatest surprise, the loan amount was credited to my bank account within 24 banking hours without any stress of getting my loan. I was surprise because i was first fall a victim of scam! If you are interested of securing any loan amount & you are located in any country, I'll advise you can contact Mr Osman Loan Firm via email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

    LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
    First name......
    Middle name.....
    2) Gender:.........
    3) Loan Amount Needed:.........
    4) Loan Duration:.........
    5) Country:.........
    6) Home Address:.........
    7) Mobile Number:.........
    8) Email address..........
    9) Monthly Income:.....................
    10) Occupation:...........................
    11)Which site did you here about us.....................
    Thanks and Best Regards.
    Derek Email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete